KrasenLach is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy specializing in structural, civil, and building services. We are a young and dynamic team with high goals. Our aim is to provide services in the international market and work on some of the most iconic structures. We currently have offices in Bulgaria and the UK.
We have been fortunate to be involved in some of London’s most iconic projects, such as the Shard, Battersea Power Station, and 22 Bishopsgate, among others. Thanks to the incredible efforts of our team and the trust and support of our clients, we are expanding. We are currently looking for a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER to join our company.
The role is ideal for engineers at all levels of experience. It involves designing temporary structures such as:
|· Independent Access Scaffold
· Temporary roofs
· Support for welfare cabins
· Assessing existing structures
· Finite Element Analysis
· Assessing and strengthening existing structures
|· Façade retentions
· Access platforms and ramps
· Temporary propping
· Hoarding and Fencing
It will be the client’s daily responsibility to conduct themselves in a professional manner according to the company’s values. In addition, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow the established KL design process
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Communicate with clients daily and attend meetings without supervision
- Deliver projects on time and to established KL quality
- Check work produced by other members of staff
- Be able to manage their own workload
- The candidate will be under the guidance of an associate engineer with vast experience in the industry and specialization in FEM advanced modeling.
This is a hands-on position. Day-to-day activities will consist of:
- Conducting structural assessments of structures
- Preparing sketches and drawings based on structural assessment
- Conducting site visits and daily communication with clients (online meetings, phone conversations, emails) to ensure their needs are met
- Participating in and creating content for company training purposes
- FE modeling
- Drafting skills – Autodesk and Tekla Packages
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
Negotiable based on experience.
The position is based in our office in Sofia.