KrasenLach is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy specializing in structural, civil, and building services. We are a young and dynamic team with high goals. Our aim is to provide services in the international market and work on some of the most iconic structures. We currently have offices in Bulgaria and the UK.
We have been fortunate to be involved in some of London’s most iconic projects, such as the Battersea Power Station, and HS2, among others. Thanks to the incredible efforts of our team and the trust and support of our clients, we are expanding. We are currently looking for a WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE ENGINEER to join our company.
The role is ideal for intermediate and senior engineers. It involves water supply and sewerage designing of:
|· Residential buildings
· Commercial buildings
· Industrial buildings
· Site systems
· City networks
· Rainwater harvesting and attenuation tanks
It will be the client’s daily responsibility to conduct themselves in a professional manner according to the company’s values. In addition, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Follow the established KL design process
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Communicate with clients daily and attend meetings without supervision
- Deliver projects on time and to established KL quality
- Check work produced by other members of staff
- Be able to manage their own workload
- The candidate will be under the guidance of an associate engineer with vast experience in the industry
This is a hands-on position. Day-to-day activities will consist of:
- Preparing drawings, calculations and technical notes for project in Bulgaria and UK
- Conducting site visits and daily communication with clients (online meetings, phone conversations, emails) to ensure their needs are met
- Participating in and creating content for company training purposes
- Communication skills
- Drafting skills – Autodesk and Revit (optional)
- Degree in Water Supply and Sewerage Engineering
Negotiable based on experience.
The position is based in our office in Sofia.